Computational Fluid Dynamics for the Built Environment
Advanced capabilities for CFD analysis in a variety of applications
Our team has more than a decade of experience in applying Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis to a number of fields, from biology to the built environment. We can tackle a variety of CFD projects at competitive rates, using our expertise coupled with software suitable for the task at hand. We use both in-house computer hardware and rented high performance computing facilities as required.
- Wind studies and HVAC airflow modelling for the built environment.
- Smoke analysis to inform building ventilation design.
- General industrial analysis, such as mixing of liquids.
- Dispersion of contaminants and pollutants in air.
- Tracking of droplets from a cough or sneeze - for applications related to airborne viral or bacterial infection.
See our case study featuring a smoke ventilation analysis of a 27 000 m² parking garage, using multiple software packages and significant high performance computing resources.