This course shows how DesignBuilder is used to demonstrate a building's compliance with the National Building Regulations Part XA, by following the building energy modelling route. One CPD point is available from both SAIA and ECSA.
For this course we require the following:
- That you have completed a DesignBuilder Day 1 and 2 course.
- That you have a thorough understanding of SANS 10400 XA (It is highly recommended that you complete a suitable training course).
The following topics will be covered:
- Brief introduction and overview of SANS 10400 XA rational assessment
- Follow the GreenPlan protocol for setting up a rational assessment in DesignBuilder
- Work through an example from start to finish.
- Show an example of Greenplan data post-processing.
- Show an example of Greenplan typical report structure.